join our clean beauty spa!
- A Licensed Esthetician looking for a spa that matches your vibe
- Someone who prioritizes clean beauty and loves educating your clients on products
- Passionate about skincare and feeling your best
- Enjoys staying current on skincare trends
- A plant and crystal filled space that offers holistic facials with clean beauty products, waxing, and energy balancing services (reiki, marma massage + crystals!)
- Passionate about helping our clients into new routines and educating them on which clean beauty products are just the thing to help them reach their glowy skin goals.
- Busier than ever – our refreshing & balancing services keep clients coming in and referring their friends
- Committed to a supportive, inclusive, and sustainable workplace culture
- Part time with full time potential
- Sustainable schedules
- 4 – 8 hour shifts
- Clean beauty back bar and retail products
- Holistic approach to skincare and energy alignment (although offering energy services is not a job requirement!)
- We provide product and facial protocol training
- Supportive team of estheticians
- 2 years experience in a professional setting performing skincare and waxing services
- Proficient in female anatomy Brazilian waxing, brow shaping, facials, and facial extractions
- Current Massachusetts esthetics license and professional liability insurance
- Advanced esthetics certifications in gua sha, dermaplaning, lash lifting, etc.
- Having advanced esthetics certifications is a plus but not a requirement as we offer free certification training after 3 months of employment for our advanced treatment menu items like lash lifts, dermaplaning, etc
- Reiki, Crystal or Energy Work experience
- Perform services for Holiday Organic Spa clients including greeting the client, taking payment for services, and rebooking
- Respond to client communication via our spa text messaging and email address when necessary. We provide scripted text responses to clients requesting to reschedule, drop by for product purchasing, etc.
- Maintain clean and sanitized treatment rooms, spa equipment, common space, and private sink area
- Opening / closing spa duties
- Sell product by educating the client during their treatment on the best option for their unique skin and goals. (This can be fun! We’ll help you learn your selling style so it can be as easy as a sentence during a facial and then presenting the product at check out to make a sale.)
- Attend monthly spa meeting (virtual or a fun meal out)
- Additional spa duties: receive orders, restock products, set out and receive laundry (we have a service!), etc.
Check out our vibe, services, and client-facing policies across our website and instagram @holidayorganicspa. Say hi if you feel inspired!
E-mail us your resume at email@example.com
Technical interview to demonstrate your skills