updated for covid-19
what will my appointment be like?
Here’s the new flow at Holiday that meets the criteria set forth by the State of Massachusetts for close contact personal services:
- Please wait outside of the building for your appointment. Our waiting area is closed until further notice.
- You must bring and wear your own mask at all times when at Holiday, except during facials and lip waxing.
- We’ll spritz your hands with sanitizer as soon as you arrive.
- We have a Covid-19 liability waiver you’ll need to complete before being served.
- We’ll take your temperature with a contactless thermomenter. If your temperature is 99 degrees farenheit or higher we’ll reschedule your appointment
- We are not allowed to serve beverages including water. Please bring your own water bottle if you know you’re going to be out and about and may become thirsty.
- Please bring in only what you need for your appointment, like keys, payment form, phone, etc.
- Visitors cannot accompany you to your appointment. If you have someone with you they will need to wait outside of the building for you. Children are not alowed.
What's changed at the studio?
We’re implementing additional safety standards that go above and beyond what the CDC and State of Massachusetts recommend for close contact personal services.
- We’ve always used medical grade disinfectant on our treatment tables, work surfaces, and implements. We’ll be adding time to each appointment for the additional disinfection of casual touch surfaces with 80% isopropyl alcohol. Surfaces like where you rest your things during your service, door knobs, where your feet touch the floor, the check out iPad/iPhone, etc.
- We’re adding extra time to each appointment for thorough disinfection of casual surfaces and changing of smocks. We’ll be wearing a fresh smock for each client, k95 masks, a face shield (facials only) and gloves for all services. The additional time also reduces the possibility of clients crossing paths in the waiting area. Please stay outside of the building until it is your time.
- We’ve replaced all porous, fabric surfaces with hard plastics that are easily disinfected, like the chair where you rest your things and the pillow case cover on the wax table. Hello vinyl! It’s really not as bad as it sounds 🙂
- We have a brand new UltraHEPA air filter running 24/7 that catches particles down to .003 microns. That’s tiny!
cancellation + rescheduling policy
We require 48 hour notice to cancel or reschedule appointments due to time constraints and limited availability created by the Covid-19 pandemic and subsequent close contact service rules set forth by the State of Massachusetts.
If you wish to change or cancel within 48 hours of your appointment time you will be charged and forfeit the full price of the service(s) scheduled.
However, if you are not feeling well we want you to stay home.
If you cancel within 48 hours because you are sick you will still be charged the full price of the service(s) scheduled but we will issue a credit to your account in the same amount to be used when your feeling better within the next 3 months.
If you don’t show up to an appointment or contact us you will be charged and forfeit the full price of the service(s) and may not be allowed to schedule future appointments.
If you are any amount of time late to your appointment you may miss it. If you miss it you will be charged and forfeit the full price of the service(s) scheduled.
If you’re late text or call us because we may be able to move your appointment into another time if there is same day availability. If that works out we will waive the fee for missing the original appointment time.
We have added extra time to each appointment for thorough disinfection and changing of aprons. This extra time does not mean it’s ok to arrive late to your appointment. The time is dedicated to disinfection.
snow / storms
Holiday closes if there’s a snow emergency declared by the Mayor. If you have an appointment we will be in touch to confirm the closure and help reschedule your appointment. If there’s winter weather but a snow emergency has not been declared then the Cancellation / Rescheduling and Late Policies above still apply.
age + Gender
Must be 18+ for any vajacial, booty, or tata treatment, and for any bikini, brazilian or bum wax service. For all other services, anyone under 18 years old will need a parent / guardian present for their appointments. We only perform private part (genitals, butts, breasts) services on female anatomy.
Your purchase is 100% non-refundable. Once your payment is processed, we do not offer refunds.
Of course, if the product you purchased isn’t working out let us know and we’ll do our best to swap it for something you love.
Please follow the expiration date listed on your gift card.
We do not honor expired gift cards.
Covid-19 Caveat: We’ll subtract the time we were closed / unable to perform the desired service(s) from the expiration on your gift card.